I want to advertise Iroh's tea. Need your help!

need your advice as avatar fans

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

uomo dei cavoli

Group
    Fan
    spolliciate

Status
    Death
    Hi everybody!
    I don't know Italian, but I really need your advice as avatar fans
    I'm a big fan of Avatar Univers and want to make a 3D motion video about Iroh's tea.
    Can u write some associations whith Iroh so the main things will be in the video and everyone understands that this is his tea.
    Anddd what colors do you think should be used for advertising?
    then when the video is ready I will throw it off for you

2.     +1   +1   -1

dominatore mediocre

Group
    Città della Repubblica
    spolliciate
    +299

Status
    Death
    Hi, I think green should be the main color as the first Jasmin Dragon shop was in the Earth Kingdom. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/i...=20140510203818

Also rewatching the "little soldier" part when Iroh cries for his son is probably a good idea.

3.     +1   -1

uomo dei cavoli

Group
    Fan
    spolliciate

Status
    Death
    Check it out.
    I recently wrote that I am going to do an advertisement for Iroh tea. I love this character very much. And when I discovered 3d motion I immediately wanted to make a video about Iroh.
    So here is the first result. Did several days in a row
    These are the main scenes with the movement of the camera and objects. Later they will be replaced by something specific related to the Avatar universe and Iroh. No light, no colors yet.

It's only 5 scenes. In the video there are only 14-15 such.

Very soon the video will begin to fill with familiar objects. Colors and light will appear. I'll keep you posted as progress.

If u have any ideas what must be added to the video or what colors to use, I will be glad to hear

there the reddit link (I can't attach gifs for some reason) reddit.com/r/AvatarMemes/comments/l94cns/iroh_tea_advertisement_first_3d_scenes/

Edited by VIL.L - 31/1/2021, 18:28

2 replies since 20/1/2021, 09:47   99 views