« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Founder
    spolliciate
    +4,316

Status
    Live
    indovinate a chi è dedicata? :asd: Mi piace un sacco il senso dell'umorismo dell'autrice e trovo assai buffo come sembri aver letto e fatto un minestrone delle nostre role "canon".

CITAZIONE
    'I have,' said Sokka irritatedly. 'Or have you forgotten about our whole invasion? But I'm beginning to think you guys don't even have seasons- you just have Hot and Hotter.'

'Better than the Water Tribe's Cold and Colder,' retorted Zuko. 'While you guys freeze to death in your little igloos, we're out having fun at festivals and at the beach.'

'Zuko? Having fun?' Toph snorted. 'I'll believe that when I see it.'

Zuko rolled his eyes. 'Very funny, Toph. Because using your blindness as punchlines for jokes definitely hasn't gotten completely old by now.'

CITAZIONE
    'We're home,' breathed Ty Lee reverently next to her. 'You should smile a bit more, Mai. It's a beautiful day.'

'We are literally being shipped to our deaths, and you ask me to smile?' Mai retorted

CITAZIONE
    'You had them,' Ozai growled. 'You had them right in front of you and they managed to get away.'

'Sometimes people fail,' Azula shrugged casually, no matter how much she hated acting like an incompetent fool.

Ozai stopped his pacing and walked over to her, grasping his daughter by the shoulders. 'You are not people,' he snarled, looking straight into her eyes that were a shade so exact to his own that it felt like looking into a mirror. 'You do not fail.'

www.fanfiction.net/s/13457170/1/Born-Lucky

0 replies since 1/2/2020, 20:50   57 views