spolliciate
    +4,316

Status
    Death

YEAR 18, MONTH 3, DAY 4, POST 5mid-morning

• dialogues: SpringGreen
    • exp: (15r100x2) 4.700
    • gold:0
    • wears: furry brown coat, leather boots, gloves, hair tied in a messy braid.

"You should obey"? Ilah gave her father an interrogative look. Was he really telling her to listen to her mother? But... he used to be the one who always told her she wasn't supposed to listen to her mom the whole time! That was rather confusing. Was it a new game or something? He should have known she was too old for games now! She considered for a second to agree to his request, but she knew better than do something her mother could so easily track back to her. "I think... it's better if you wait and ask mom yourself, as soon as she gets back. She's training outside, but she won't leave us alone for long" she explained, holding her hands behind her back and swinging back and forth on her feet.

"You know... if she finds out you have eaten already she'll realize someone brought food to you, and since Sozin can't cook she'll know it's been me... which we don't want her to find out" she replied. "Besides... I'm not here for that: I've studied my books, and I think there might be a way to make amends even for high treason. And I missed you so so so so so so so much!" she said with a wide smile, climbing up the bed to hug her father... but before she could add anything else she heard the entrance door opening. Her eyes widened in fear: she quickly jumped down the bed and disappeared outside the room.

"Ilah?" called Iris, with and angered voice. Ilah bit her lip, feeling so guilty she couldn't say anything, so Iris continued "what happened here?" asked while pointing the wood logs all over the kitchen. "Meh, my brother found out how to get out of the crib and went creative" she explained. Iris silently shook her head, using her bending to dry her hair as she walked to the bedroom to check on Antk.

~ if we had no winter, summer would not be so pleasant ~

46 replies since 31/12/2013, 15:46   445 views