[ENG] ~ Home is where the heart is

« Older   Newer »

1. Silian
        +1   -1

User deleted

png
    ANNO 18, MESE 3, GIORNO 4, POST 63, midday
    "Il bacio colpisce come la folgore, l'amore passa come un temporale"
    [46.955 Antkantos (darkred): n° exp (15r80x2)] [DENARO: 361 NdF DEPOSITATO: conto, ABBIGLIAMENTO: brown leather boots, coat and gloves with fur inside, woolen grey sweather and scarf, short hair] [EV: 1000, ABILITA': Dominio elettrico, ARMATURA: //, ARMI: sciabole gemelle(off), kukri(off)]

Stats PG:

Atk= 1500
    Def= 1200
    Vel= 300

Mosse caratteristiche-di scuola: Colonna di fuoco; Fuoco del giudizio; Scoppio; Elettrizzazione; Fulmine Globulare; Barriera Elettrostatica; Controllo del calore; Anello di fuoco; Bloccare le fiamme; Scudo di Fuoco; Propulsione; Fruste elettriche

He didn't expect her to come. She was a little girl, maybe the kid's elder sister. She had like him broad golden eyes and dark hair; the first thing that the man noticed was that she moved like a little princess: upstanding posture and graceful movements. It wasn't the kind of girl you could easily find in a house like that. And... well... probably the autor of her knot was the same of his bandage. Was it her mother? He didn't see any men around, and if he had a family he would never let a stranger stay under the same roof without anyone to monitor him, expecially with two little kids around. Did he trust him so much? How could she let her daughter stay so close with a stranger?

He replied to her whisper with a puzzled glance. She... who? Her mother? So... she didn't trust him so much, and she was doing the right thing. But why did her daughter close the door? Why didn't she want her mother to hear him? There was something wrong. There were two hypothesis: or the girl was really, really reckless or stupid or... there was something wrong with her mother. His mind started wandering if it was going to happen him something unpleasant because of that woman. It wasn't a nice thought. Better not to upset the mother. "If your mother doesn't want you to stay hear you should obey. I don't want to start with the wrong foot with her" he replied, but she didn't let him complete his sentence. She was... so sweet. And said that her mother was worried for him -that meant that she wasn't going to slay him during the night-time or something like that. He took a deep sigh of relief. "You're really kind to ask me" he answered, suddenly remembering why did he call her "Tell your mom I'm really thankful with her and I will repay her as soon as possible... but I'm still very weak, i can't stand up on my feet. Can you please bring me something to eat and some water? And really, please, don't upset your mom...". He spoke without even realising it, but it required a lot of energy. His head was bumping and soaring worse than before, so he closed tight his eyes and rubbed his eyelids, hoping his pain would go away in some way.

46 replies since 31/12/2013, 15:46   445 views